Zoom Player Pro 8.6.1
Zoom Player is a robust and very easy to use Media and DVD Front-End Player. Zoom Player was designed to be simple at first glance while being remarkably dynamic and flexible when used to its full potential. Zoom Player works in two modes.
A Media mode which can play any file supported by DirectShow (any file which plays in MediaPlayer) and a DVD mode which uses pre-installed DirectShow DVD filters to play DVD content. It supersedes media player in all it`s functions and provides several important functions that media player lacks.
Zoom Player provides special zooming functions to improve TV-Output quality by eliminating overscan.
Here are some key features of "Zoom Player":
· Blu-Ray Decrypted Main-Movie Playback (with subtitles).
· Create Mobile-Phone RingTones from playing media.
· GuardDog (Auto-Restart if the player locks up).
· Scene-Cut Interface (Dynamic, Virtual Audio/Video editing).
· Video Wall (Span Videos across multiple monitors using the EVR Renderer).
· Non-Linear 16:9/4:3 video scaling using EVR (Enhanced Video Renderer).
· Support for Local Configuration file (easily run different configurations/instances on the same PC).
· Video Orbiting (Prevents screen-burns).
· Auto-Execute external programs Running/Closing the player.
· Extended Command Lines "/x", "/y", "/w", "/h", "/nCols", "/nRows", "/Col", "/Row", "/browse".
· Extended Command Lines "/func", "/exfunc", "/config", "/multinst", "/seek", "/datapath", "/winname".
· HTML Interactivity.
· Flash Interactivity.
· QuickTime Interactivity.
· Copy current play position to the clipboard.
· Advanced Smart Play controls (Create your own Smart Play profiles, select & configure filters, etc).
· Media Center navigation Safe Mode (hide dangerous functions from inexperienced users).
· Audio Re-Synchronization Adjustments.
· Communication & Control API (TCP/IP, WinAPI's SendMessage or COM), supported by many 3rd party applications.
· Windows Media (WMV/WMA) DRM Support.
· Playlist Power Manager (enhanced search/playlist manipulation).
· Control Zoom Player through a Web Interface (web remote).
· Password protected options dialog, preventing other people using the computer from modifying your configuration.
· Blank Secondary Monitors (when switching to fullscreen or by calling a function).
· Automatic Audio/Subtitle media file stream selection.
· Lock the On Screen Display to a region of the screen.
· Auto-Execute external programs when a PAL/NTSC DVD disc is detected (prior to playing) and when the DVD playback is stopped.
· Map network paths into the File Browsing Media Center navigation interface.
· DVD Password Protected Parental Control.
· DVD Trailers interface allowing you to play trailers prior to starting the movie.
· Automatic Aspect Ratio, Video Size and Blanking depending on the DVD type (Fullscreen, Letterbox or Anamorphic).
· Reload & Replay media files as they are being saved.
· Closed Captions Support in Media Files.
· Pattern Calibration System with White Wash Anti Burn-in mode.
· Enhanced Screen Saver controls (Computer generated backgrounds, image slideshows and power saving modes).
· Integrated eMule/uTorrent File Tracker (shows download progress within the Fullscreen Media Center navigation interfaces).
· Extended Command Lines "/lockfs", "/tcp".
· Create Contact Sheet (Image indexes).
OS : Win XP/2000/Vista/Win 7
Language : English/Russian